Got Google Chrome but hate the new Print Preview design? Turn it off!
1) Open Google Chrome, type chrome:flags in the address bar, and press ENTER.
2) Find Print Preview and Disable it.
You need to have the latest version of Chrome (14) for this to be possible.
If you’re also having trouble with the built-in lightweight PDF reader, you can disable that just as easily and likewise enable your favorite replacement plugin (in my case, as much as I hate to say so, I stick with Adobe for all my clients, as it’s just more compatible than any other current solution).
1) Open Google Chrome, type chrome:plugins in the address bar, and press ENTER.
2) Find Chrome PDF Viewer and Disable it.
3) Find your favorite PDF plugin (it should be disabled by default) and Enable it.
Hope this helps! Chrome is an excellent browser, even as its market share continues to rise (and, inversely, as its level of security drops). It’s worth making the effort to make it work for you, as it will keep you safer.